TOP 3 REASONS THE GYM DOES NOT WORK:
NO MOTIVATION - Going by yourself to the gym is simply not motivating… especially as the weeks and months start rolling by… assuming you last months before being sucked dry of any will power and quitting.
BORING - Boredom and Motivation are cousins. After a month, all the cool machines and weights at the gym are no longer so cool or neat… there are only so many ways to climb a stair master or run on a treadmill… it is LAME… and you are paying money for it! But at least you can watch the soap operas on the TVs with the subtitles…
NO DIRECTION - Going to the gym without active goals is like trying
to cook a meal without the recipe… just because you have the ingredients,
doesn’t mean the food is going to come out good!
2. The ATT FIT Boot Camp methodology is geared towards fat-burning and toning exercises. We have a variety of classes designed for beginners looking to get into the best shape of their life! No one at the ATT FIT Boot Camp is looking to become the next Olypmic Power Lifter! Our goal is to build muscle, lose fat, and help you live a healthier, more fit lifestyle.
3. The ATT fitness boot camp uses a combination of fat-burning and toning exercises to achieve your goals, you will never find yourself flinging heavy weights over your head. Our instructors will not allow you to perform an exercise incorrectly under their supervision.
4. ATT FIT Boot Camp has classes designed for beginners! We use a variety of exercises, stretches, and cardiovascular activities to give you an ever changing workout that will maximize the time you will spend in our 1 Hour Class. You will be loosing weight the entire time!
5. ATT FIT Boot Camp only employs Certified National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) Trainers. Each instructor understand the reasoning behind injuries and most importantly how to prevent injuries.
2. The type of methodology that is used by crossfit is very intense puking type workouts. Not only is it supposed to be intense, but many of the exercises are just not possible for a beginner. How can someone be pushed to do deadlifts right away if they’ve never worked out before? For anyone other than a well prepared athlete, this is a recipe for disaster.
3. Crossfit’s mentality is “push harder, lift heavier, have to get a better faster time!” when newbies join, it’s a recipe for injury, they get pushed in addition to pushing themselves, and form is never critiqued/valued enough so that poor form follows and so do injuries.
4. Crossfit leaves no room for beginners. Don’t get thrown into the general class without direction proper instruction, then being asked to lift weights before strengthening your core is not only CRAZY but DANGEROUS!
5. Crossfit certifications, first of all, there are NO prerequisites, that’s the first flaw, which means any person without any background in fitness or kinesiology can come in and guess what, they can to train you about the biomechanics of a squat and deadlift without ever being properly certified.
We can go on and on explaining the things that make the ATT FIT Boot Camp the #1 Program for anyone looking to lose weight and get into the best shape of your life… But instead we would like to invite you to see for yourself. We guarantee that you will be amazed at how you feel after trying one of our classes. You Have Nothing To Lose! We want to offer you the opportunity to come try our program for 1 Week FREE!! Plus ask about our 60 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!! This is your chance to visit our school, meet our staff, train with our instructors. NO OBLIGATION!
To register for an introductory program do the following:
Pick Up the phone now and give us a call (954) 606-6879. We will be happy to answer any additional questions that you may have and schedule the best time for you to come see our facility. You’ll be glad you did.
PS Remember that we have one of the most exciting programs in the country and our programs fill quickly so don’t delay and call now to secure your spot.